[3830] BARTG Sprint N1MGO Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] BARTG Sprint N1MGO Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 05:26:23 -0800
                    BARTG RTTY Sprint

Call: N1MGO
Operator(s): N1MGO
Station: N1MGO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MA

-----------------
Total:  402  402  Mults = 270  Total Score = 108,540

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Lots of fun!   Great to have better propagation  that the last rtty contest.  I
saw some new calls, most were getting the exchange correct without too much
extra thrown in!   I ran low power with 2 radios, for a change!  Usually I run
one radio high power.   I need to make some stubs to go with my band filters,
my 40mtr gets into my 20mtr setup.
Still no propagation on 10 and very little on 15mtrs, where are the sunspots?
Writelog 10.65c ran flawless, I had a backup computer running networked.  Rigs
are an IC-756P2 and IC-7000.  Both ran at full power for the entire contest
without a problem.
Thanks to all for the contacts, and especially around 1am local time, I think I
went face down to the keyboard and woke up to fine someone trying to answer my
CQ's ,sorry!  I shut down then and went to bed.

Thanks again to BARTG for all the fun rtty contests!

Gordon - N1MGO (asleep at the keyboard AGAIN!!)