[3830] BARTG Sprint K4GMH SO Expert HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4gmh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] BARTG Sprint K4GMH SO Expert HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 02:06:44 -0800
                    BARTG RTTY Sprint

Call: K4GMH
Operator(s): K4GMH
Station: K4GMH

Class: SO Expert HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 20
Radios: SO2R

   80:  248   248
   40:  530   530
   20:  404   404
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-----------------
Total: 1182  1182  Mults = 87  Total Score = 573,966

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Thanks for all the contacts.

Bands were not in good shape especially 80 and 40.  Never tried 15 as my second
20-10 ant. has not been working since the RTTY Round-Up.  Just stayed with
twenty and forty meters during the daylight hours.

Good activity, but the number of mults was not as many as in the past.  Not
sure if the reason for few mults in my log.  Could be due to not being more
aggressive in going after them, not hearing more of them or they weren't in the
Contest.

Would like to thank NC5O/QRP who let me know that I wasn't shifting my carrier.
 Wondered why no one was answering my calls for the first ten minutes of the
Contest. Problem was quickly found to be an incorrect S/W setting.

   73,
   Mike, K4GMH