[3830] UKDX RTTY N8YYS Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] UKDX RTTY N8YYS Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 17:46:18 -0800
                    UK DX Contest, RTTY

Call: N8YYS
Operator(s): N8YYS
Station: N8YYS

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WV

   80:    8   10     2
   40:   65  103    14
   20:  167  476    56
------------------------
Total:  240  589    72  Total Score = 42,408

I had a good time, but still need to work on being able to sit in the chair and
work for long periods of time.  A joy to find a lot of the 'good ole calls'
there.  The bands were sort of funny here, 10 and 15 never opened, 20 started
on time, but seemed to close early, 40 was really noisy - like someone had a
motor running under my antenna.  I didn't have the amp on 80, so really
couldn't reach too far.  First contest as a HP, interesting!  C U next time.