[3830] ARRL 160 OE3GCU Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, oe3gcu@oevsv.at
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 OE3GCU Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 04:31:49 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: OE3GCU
Operator(s): OE3GCU
Station: OE3GCU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:

Total:  QSOs = 160  Sections = 43  Countries = 3  Total Score = 13,760

Conditions have been quite good in the 1st night. In the 2nd night I only
managed to work about 30 stations caused by very bad propagation and high QRN
due to rain. I did enjoy the contest and I was able I worked one of my last
needed state Nebraska. Now only North Dakota is needed to compleate my 160m
WAS.

Vy 73, Gun de OE3GCU