[3830] CQWW CW OT4A(ON4AEK) SOSB(A)/40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW OT4A(ON4AEK) SOSB(A)/40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 12:10:21 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: OT4A
Operator(s): ON4AEK
Station: ON4AEK

Class: SOSB(A)/40 HP
QTH: Ellikom

   40: 2200    34      125
------------------------------
Total: 2200    34      125  Total Score = 619,464

Glad to be in this nice contest again.
I wanted to take part again this year on 40 after doiing 80 last year.
Conditions first night not well, but changed in the good way around our
sunrise.The second night and evening were ok.
The homebrew 4 el mono and homebrew amp are still doiing a great job.
My new TenTec ORION is absolutely a thrill, do no want anything else anymore !
Logging was done with N1MM.

CW is my first and almost the only mode i use.

So thanks all for the nice contest qso's.

CUAGN SN IN CW.

OT4A - ON4AEK

Theo