[3830] CQWW SSB 9M2CNC(G4ZFE) SOSB/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, g4zfe@g4zfe.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB 9M2CNC(G4ZFE) SOSB/20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 18:04:48 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: 9M2CNC
Operator(s): G4ZFE
Station: 9M2RPN

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: OJ03

   20:  915    32      104
------------------------------

Club: VKCC

Comments:

Station - IC 756 Pro 1, SPE Expert 1K amplifier @ 400W
Antenna - Force 12 C3-S at 12m

Highlights:
1. A 126 hour into Europe at 1500Z on the Sunday with S9+ signals. Sadly only
for 1.5 hours...

2. Working K3LR half an hour before the end of the contest. Sadly no other East
Coast worked

Lowlights:
1. QRM
2. QRM
3. QRM
The band was very noisy with splatter plus IMD from my Pro I. Most of the time
I was unable to hear stations.

Good participation from 9M2 - 9M2GCN, 9M2CCO and 9M4DXX all heard. Even better
participation from HS and congratulations to Khun Champ E21EIC for beating my
Single Band score running only LP - Khun Dej E21YDP's station rocks. Great
score as well from Steve, V8FEO and nice to hear V8 back on the bands.

Next contest will be CQWW CW with more focus on LF this time.

Thank you for the QSOs. All QSOs will be loaded in LoTW during the week.

73 de Rich, G4ZFE/9M2CNC/HS0ZGZ