[3830] CaQP WA2MNO SOFixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bob.lafont@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP WA2MNO SOFixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 21:26:11 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: WA2MNO
Operator(s): WA2MNO
Station: WA2MNO

Class: SOFixed HP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 3:55

  160:    0     0
   80:   51     0
   40:    2     0
   20:   62     0
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
    6:    0     0
    2:    0     0
--------------------
Total:  115     0  Mults = 42  Total Score = 14,490

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

I know I am being redundant to what others say about this contest but it is
alway a good contest to warm up my CW skills before SS and check out equipment
as well. This year was no exception.

I tried 160m and heard California stations but they could not hear me. 80m and
20m were my best bands. I didn't work enough to really tell if 15m and 10m
would have opened to my station (minimum aluminum in the air but lots of
attitude).

Still a good QSO party contest if not the best. Of course, having the
(probably) largest contest club participation by having the largest populated
state and not being in the blackhole of the country helps but I like the
timeframes of CQP as well. It gives me more of an opportunity to operate when I
want to.

73 - Bob
WA2MNO