[3830] CaQP PY2NY SOFixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, py2ny@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CaQP PY2NY SOFixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 15:05:41 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: PY2NY
Operator(s): PY2NY
Station: PY2NY

Class: SOFixed LP
QTH: Jaboticabal, SP

  160:  000    000
   80:  000    000
   40:  006    001
   20:  033    042
   15:  027    023
   10:  000    000
    6:  000    000
    2:  000    000
--------------------

Club: TuPY Dx Group

Comments:

Was really hard to find some conuties! Only 43 done here... Where is KX7M, W6NV,
N6AA, N6TJ, W6UM and the other old friends? Dick, W6TK, and Rusty W6OAT, nice
job! Congrats! I jump off lunch time at Sunday (around 16h00 UTC) because Ana
(PU2VYT) prepared a very nice salmon at the barbecue fireplace and even under
37 Celsius, we drunk an Altas Cumbres White Wine 100% Viognier, very cold.
After that I slept and just have time to work the last hour... Was amazing
coming back to this nice QSO Party !! Hope to put some pictures at my blog in
one week...