[3830] NCCC Sprint N6RO LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kenkeeler@jazznut.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N6RO LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 21:31:12 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - Aug 10

Call: N6RO
Operator(s): N6RO
Station: N6RO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ca
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   40:  58     15
Total:  58     15  Total Score = 870

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Well, wasn't that interesting!  I guess that experiement was educational to some
of us.  We may do another single band job this winter on 80m.

I think we spread out sufficiently from 7038 to 7046, but with only about 22
stations active, we trended toward active couplet frequencies.  Here I got beat
out three or four times in a row before scoring.  Then no one called me, even
after 14 CQs!  Interesting.  Can't believe I never worked N3BB, tho  heard him
many times.  Fantastic score by K7SS, using his pencil!

Next week, forget the keyers, we'll practice up (Friday and Saturday) for the
NAQP SSB event on Aug 18.  Back to three band NS after that, until Sprint
practice.