[3830] NAQP CW K5KA M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K5KA M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 08:48:20 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: K5KA
Operator(s): K5KA, K5YAA, N5RZ, W0UA
Station: K5KA

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: OK

  160:  126    38
   80:  317    50
   40:  468    54
   20:  370    47
   15:   78    29
   10:   17    10
-------------------
Total: 1376   228  Total Score = 313,728

Club:

Team:

Comments:

We were hoping for a little more from 15 but we must still be in the bottom of
the cycle.  20 was good from the start, then went long and we got called by
several Europeans...Thanks !!  The new 3 element 40 was a very good investment
and that band was good until the very end.  80 was a very big producer for us.
160 was more noisy than I have ever heard here and even with beverages it was
tough.  Congrats to the K0RF team for a great score.  Thanks to everyone who
QSY's for us.  That makes M/2 even more enjoyable to see a juicy mult show up.

Hope to see everyone in the next one!

73, Ken K5KA