[3830] IARU N8II SO Mixed QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU N8II SO Mixed QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 12:39:15 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: SO Mixed QRP
QTH: WV

  160:    0      0
   80:    0      0
   40:   75      0      7      20
   20:   67      4     10      16
   15:   40     14     11       6
   10:    6     13      3       0
-------------------------------------
Total:  182     31     31      42  Total Score = 35,405

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Between a painful tooth and getting ready to go to Chattanooga Sunday, my
 time was pretty limited. I tried QRP and I'm glad I didn't work the IARU
 nearly fully time, because 20M was definitely suffering from a lack of
 solar activity. When the band should have peaked from 20-22Z, only the
 Southern Europeans were workable and there weren't many. Conversly,
 AM4HQ and OH2HQ were worked around 22Z on 15M and were loud. Es into
 the southeast and midwest USA was quite good from 1720-1845Z with many
 loud signals on 10M including one CA station. 40 was in great shape
 into Eu at 24Z; it was easy to pick off the loud ones even with 5W.