[3830] ARRL FD W3USA 1A LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jimk8mr@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD W3USA 1A LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 18:22:20 -0700
                    ARRL Field Day

Call: W3USA
Operator(s): AF8A, K8MR, W8RZ, W8WTS
Station: W3USA

Class: 1A LP
QTH: Huntsburg, OH

  160:
   80:  234    130
   40:  356    145
   20:  137     10
    6:    6     19
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------

We once again did two 1-A operations from the same location, using common
antennas and separate radios. It looks like W8EDU won the race this year.

The weather was beautiful, the QRN levels were normal for summertime, but man
do we need some sunspots!  I think this was the first time I ever was waiting
for the sun to come *up* so 80 meters would open up! (At least for anything
closer than a thousand miles away). Very few OH-MI-WPA stations worked on 40
meters, no E-skip to help make things interesting.

With Field Day over, summer is now really here.

73  -  Jim  K8MR