[3830] WPX CW NG7Z SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW NG7Z SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 19:55:47 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: NG7Z
Operator(s): NG7Z
Station: NG7Z

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Bothell, WA

  160:    0
   80:    8
   10:    0

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Spent most of Saturday on my tower project so not much time to operate. Made
about 100 Q's total, mostly on 40M. Gotta do sumthin about low band antennas.
Got some time in on Sunday. Looking forward to getting the new antennas up on
the tower this month. Wanna get it done before the summer Fox hunts on 20M.

278 q's 431 points 154 prefixes and 66374 score. about 8 hours total op time

I thought condx were pretty lame on 20M but that may be more about my antenna.
I used the 80M delta loop on 20 and 15. The inverted L seems to work just as
well or better on the low bands as the loop and it's quieter. Go figure. So
overall, not nearly as good as last year but didn't spend as much time as last
year either.
73 Paul NG7Z