[3830] WPX SSB 4O3B(OH2BH) SOSB80 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB 4O3B(OH2BH) SOSB80 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 11:51:05 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: 4O3B
Operator(s): OH2BH
Station: YT6A

Class: SOSB80 HP
QTH: Montenegro

   80: 1588

Club: SKY Contest Club

Comments:

It was only discovered on Sunday that 80M beam was backwards -
180 degrees off! Also it was bad weekend since the station was
in clouds all the time - no receiving with the beam while those
beverages were very weak as they should be! But why would I
look for execuses? Breaking the EU record was the objective
and it was met.

Thanks to Ranko, YT6A for allowing me to use his fine station.

One more postive experience under my belt!

Martti, OH2BH/4O3B