[3830] Rus DX DJ5MW SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Rus DX DJ5MW SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 10:30:11 -0700
                    Russian DX Contest

Call: DJ5MW
Operator(s): DJ5MW
Station: DJ5MW

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: Scheidegg
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

  160:   237    0        44        42
   80:   405    0        57        55
   40:   490    0        63        58
   20:   689    0        74        70
   15:   238    0        58        41
   10:     5    0         4         0
Total:  2064    0       300       266  Total Score = 7,693,638

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Always a pleasure to work this contest!

Tried CW only this year for a change and this was fb.
Enough activity to stay in the chair for 24 hours. Although I had problems to
stay awake between 4 and 5 am, but a nice competition with OL8M kept me going
on :-) At the end we have same QSO totals, let´s see, what the mults say...

10m was dead here too, but managed to work 4 countries via groundwave. (DL,
HB9, HB0, OE) TNX to HB0/9A8MM for moving with me, but I think I was a multi
for them, too :-)
My advantage to live in the " 3-countries-corner".

See you in the contests!

73 de Manfred, DJ5MW