[3830] ARRLDX CW K9GY SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9gy@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K9GY SOAB QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 17:47:44 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K9GY
Operator(s): K9GY
Station: K9GY

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: IL (EN61)
Operating Time (hrs): 1.5

   40:   2      2
   20:  19     15
   15:   1      1
   10:   3      2
-------------------
Total:  25     20  Total Score = 1,500

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Didn't have much planned for this contest since Friday night was spent watching

the Chicago Blackhawks lose to Vancouver at the United Center...So pretty much

missed most of the beginning of the contest. Then errands etc took up Saturday.

At least I got to the gym on both days, hah! Tough to really sit in the chair
for a contest since my weekday job is sitting in a chair for 40+ hrs plus
another
10+ hrs of driving...

Was fun to play QRP with the Yaesu FT-817. I really have gotten a lot of
enjoyment out of the radio. Just amazing what QRP can do even at this time of
the solar cycle with a vertical from the midwest USA.

Until the next one...

Best of health to all,
Eric

DAYTON!