[3830] RTTY WPX KE3D SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, edcintexas@austin.rr.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX KE3D SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 19:44:13 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: KE3D
Operator(s): KE3D
Station: KE3D

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Austin, TX
Operating Time (hrs): 14.7

   80:   20   46
   40:   84  290
   20:  134  216
   15:   28   54
   10:    0    0
-----------------
Total:  266  606  Prefixes = 157  Total Score = 95,142

Lower band condx were very good.  The upper bands were quite marginal.  Never
heard any 10 mtr.  I would show more hours but many pauses for an hour to chase
YW0, DX0, J20,and ZK3.  Worked YW0 on all bands except 10mts.  Two DX0, one 40m
and one 80 mtr. J20 on 80 and 40. Zk3 on three bands.  This was with a manual
rotor! Half the time I was the wrong way because I didn't want to turn away
from the new ones!