[3830] RTTY WPX K9MUG SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9mug@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX K9MUG SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 11:00:48 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: K9MUG
Operator(s): K9MUG
Station: K9MUG

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: AL

   80:  211   556
   40:  182   630
   20:  208   419
   15:   11    33
   10:
-----------------
Total:  612  1638  Prefixes = 308  Total Score = 504,504

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

I prefer contests which reward 80/40 qsos, so I look forward to this contest.
My 40M antenna situation has deteriorated, however, due to physical limitations
and my recent interest in 160M. When the contest started with rain and
atmospheric noise, the result was a very poor start  which let the air out of
the effort. I finally threw in the towel after a one day effort.

Even at that, there were high points one of them was seeing XT2CG print amongst
a buncch of other letters. Is it possible, i thought or just one of those random
prints I said QRZ and it appeared again. I followed with a report and received
one in return. There were other African contacts such as ZS2EZ and 7X0RY. Nice
to have more activity from that continent.

I get a chance this week to use my new 160 antenna in the ARRL dx contest. Hope
to see you on 160. Tnx to all who qso'd.

Darrell