[3830] CQ160 CW W9RE Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w9re@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW W9RE Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 18:50:49 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: W9RE
Operator(s): W9RE
Station: W9RE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): 20
Radios: SO2R

Total:  QSOs = 1150  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 47  Total Score = 342,472

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Operated until 0800z both nights and did not get up for sunrise either morning
so missed some easy mults, I 'm sure.  Was going to quit much earlier on the
second night but at 0600z I had a very nice European run so I couldn't stop, I
told myself I probably won't get this good of a run again ever.  I was sure
glad I fixed my short vertical rxing system on Friday even thought it was cold
and we had about 3 inches of snow on the ground but it was worth it (cold solder
joint in matching box).

Obviously the best I've ever done in this one with all the 10 pointers.  I had
81 Europeans, 5 SA, 4 Africans and 3 Oceania's.

Thanks for all the q's and mults.  Missed WY and VE4.