[3830] RTTY Roundup W0AW Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0aw@mywdo.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup W0AW Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 11:46:02 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: W0AW
Operator(s): W0AW
Station: W0AW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 23.3

Total:  933  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 49  Total Score = 97,956

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

Last year I smoked the balun on my 80M antenna running power.  Figured it wasn't
worth the cost of an amp or a balun, so went low power this year and counted on
the antennas being high in the air to do the job.  My QSO count was almost the
same as last year, but it sure cost me the DX multipliers.  I missed ND and WV,
so may need to think about working this one from ND next year.