[3830] TBDC NE9U Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC NE9U Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 14:17:22 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: NE9U
Operator(s): NE9U
Station: NE9U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 297  Total Score = 1,518

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

Well, after my new Inverted L Played "OK" in ARRL 160 and I had no big plans for
the weekend I played in the Stew Perry for the first time.

I guess I wouldn't go as far as saying the Inverted L played "OK".  Only DX
heard and worked was KV4 and PJ2.  Maybe it was the lack of RX antenna.  Guess
you cant work them if you cant hear them.  There were also a bunch of stateside
I couldn't pull out that were calling me.  Oh well, something to work on!

73,

Scott  NE9U