[3830] CQWW CW K1LT SOSB/160 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vkean@ds.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K1LT SOSB/160 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 12:00:51 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K1LT
Operator(s): K1LT
Station: K1LT

Class: SOSB/160 HP
QTH: Carroll, Ohio

  160:  148    22       70
------------------------------

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

My operation this year was "semi-serious", although more serious than
any previous WW contest.

Conditions seemed excellant.  I could occasionally hear both sides of
a QSO in Europe.

I had a real pleasure working VQ9LA in the last 10 minutes for a new
multiplier and a new country.  Someday, I need figure my DXCC
standing.

Worked: 3X, 4N, 4O, 5A, 6V, 8P, 9Y, C6, CM, CT, CU, DL, EA, EA6, EA8,
F, G, GD, GI, GJ, GM, GU, HA, HC8 , HI, HK0, IH, I, IS0, J7, KH6, KL7,
KP4, KV4, LA, LY, LZ, OE, OH0, OK, OM, ON, P4, PA, PJ2, PJ4, PY, PZ,
UA, S5, SM, SP, SV, TI, TK, TM2Y, TZ, V2, V3, V4, VE, VP2M, VP5, VP9,
VQ9, W, XE, ZF, ZL, and ZS, but not in that order.