[3830] CQWW CW EA2LU SOSB/160 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ea2lu@telefonica.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW EA2LU SOSB/160 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 10:04:26 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: EA2LU
Operator(s): EA2LU
Station: EA2LU

Class: SOSB/160 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 22.20

  160: 1275    18       75
------------------------------
Total: 1275    18       75  Total Score = 190,650

Great fun!
Conditions time to time were excellent, I want to say thanks for all to called
me and particulary for those rare mults that made me a call.
Here my battle was with the static noise from the pine trees due the high winds
and dry wheater and QRM from big stations very close to my QRG that the 500Hz
filters of my FT 1000 were unable to clear it. Sorry for the ??? and QRZ on my
side, but, I´am not "Alligator" or "not RX" as somebody write on the cluster I
worked 5 PY stations and 380 USA too (for his knowledge only).
If family and job permit, I will try to be QRV for Stew Perry and CQ 160m DX
contests too.
Regards.
Jorge
EA2LU