[3830] ARRL 160 K0BJ M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bfrahm@st-tel.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 K0BJ M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 12:36:57 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K0BJ
Operator(s): K0BJ
Station: K0BJ

Class: M/S LP
QTH: KS

Total:  QSOs = 267  Sections = 71  Countries = 5  Total Score = 41,724

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

As usual Skywarn Recognition Day at WX0GLD meant no Friday night operation and
pre-fatigue for Saturday.  I'd hoped to have K0FW cover Friday but he was on
family sick patrol so the multiop entry amounted to me + OH2AQ.

I was expecting good condx due to low flux/D layer absorption. But armchair
copy of JA was NOT really anticipated! Too bad my greyline op was quite limited
due to prepping for church choir, and was done without spotting as I couldn't
get OH2AQ to come up right then.  Bottom line -- lotsa fun, and worth the multi
classification to spot for friends/acquaintances/DX.