[3830] ARRL 160 KU8E Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ku8e@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 KU8E Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 06:11:13 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: KU8E
Operator(s): KU8E
Station: KU8E

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA

Total:  QSOs = 422  Sections = 56  Countries = 11  Total Score = 58,156

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Icom 756PRO - 100 Watts - Inverted L

Guess I need to improve the antenna - Inverted L - about 40 ft vertical. I
never felt like my signal was that strong although I was able to run stations
when I CQ'ed.

Frustrating to hear so many loud W6/W7's - some 20 dB over - and have them CQ
in your face. KH6ZM was about S9 at Sunday morning at sunrise but he couldn't
hear me. Heard but did not work - EB,EWA,LAX,NV,PAC,SDG,SF,SJV,UT,WTX. Worked
only 1 EU and heard one other. Carribean is a chip shot from here and most DX
was from down there..

Jeff KU8E