[3830] OK/OM DX OM3RMM(@OM8A) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, om3rm@nextra.sk
Subject: [3830] OK/OM DX OM3RMM(@OM8A) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 07:32:56 -0800
                    OK/OM DX Contest, CW

Call: OM3RMM
Operator(s): OM2VL,3BH,3NA3RM,7JG
Station: OM8A

Class: M/S HP
QTH: OKOC

  160:  122    96
   80:  356   212
   40:  540   302
   20:  418   239
   15:  154   105
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total: 1590   988  Total Score = 2,641,530

Club: Slovak contest group

Comments:

We received very sad news before the beginning of the contest. The key of the
main operator of our contest group OM3RMM, Harry Ä?incira OM3EA, has gone to
silence forever after. He passed away after a short illnes on the 10th November
2006. Harry OM3EA was a great contestman, CW operator, DXman, collector of
awards  and a very good friend.

With great sorrow in our hearts we decided to continue in the contest and
dedicate it to his memory.

As usually, there were only a few participant to the contest outside OK â?? OM.
Despite this fact we managed to overcome our last yearâ??s results in all
indicators. The condition were below average, 28 MHz didnâ??t open up at all
â?? only one QSO to DL, 21 MHz partially closed but the lower band were OK. We
had some nice QSO on 1.8 MHz and 3.5 MHz e.g.:

1,8 MHz  3XM6JR , D2DX, S9SS

3,5 MHz  3XM6JR , 5Z4DZ , 9J2VB , 9M6XRO , KH0/K3UY , KP2/K9BZ , VK9CGG
We will see where this result bring us! See You in the CQ WW CW in 2 weeks es
OM8A M/S !

Tibi OM3RM

www.om8a.org