[3830] CQWW SSB PY2ZXU SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, thomascarl@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB PY2ZXU SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 13:41:17 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: PY2ZXU
Operator(s): PY2ZXU
Station: PY2ZXU

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: PY2DM
Operating Time (hrs): 42.2

  160:    2     2        2
   80:   11     7        7
   40:  252    55       25
   20: 1032    74       29
   15: 1401    86       27
   10:  855    74       23
------------------------------

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

First time a WW Phone contest as Single Op, thanks to all that had patience
towards the end when I was so tired that I could not get your calls right.
That my call is long and not yet exists in the Chq. Partial did not make it
easy either.
160,80 and to some extent 40 difficult due to thunder-crackings.
Thanks to PY2DM, Mamiro for letting me use his facilities!
73, Thomas, PY2ZXU/SM0CXU, Ex. HZ1AB/HZ1EX