[3830] Salmon Run K0HW SOMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K0HW@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] Salmon Run K0HW SOMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 17:10:47 -0700
                    Washington State Salmon Run

Call: K0HW
Operator(s): K0HW
Station: K0HW

Class: SOMixed LP
QTH: South Dakota

  160:    0      0      0
   80:    0      0      0
   40:   14      4      0
   20:   53     62      0
   15:    0      0      0
   10:    0      0      0
    6:    0      0      0
----------------------------
Total:   67     66      0  Mults = 27  Total Score = 11,800

Great QSO Party, thanks to the folks that run it.  It was a lot tougher this
year than when I did it in 2004.  I just didn't find many multipliers out
there
and I had a few too many conflicts with an auction on Saturday and a Hamfest on
Sunday.

I would have been on 40 more but the band with the local storm QRN was really
bad so I gave it up early Saturday evening.

80 and 160 would have been impossible, in fact I listened on 75 before I
turned
it off for the night and I didn't hear anthing but QRN.  Thanks to all those
stations that tried 15 phone with me.  I didn't hear anything on 15 during the
entire contest.

ICOM 756 PROII, TH11DX, Dipole 40 and Writelog