[3830] NAQP SSB K7UM M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ni7t@preciscom.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K7UM M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 19:52:22 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: K7UM
Operator(s): K7UT NI7T
Station: K7UM

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: PRICE UT

  160:   29     9
   80:   95    23
   40:  283    47
   20:  190    44
   15:   24     9
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  621   132  Total Score = 81,972

Club:

Team:

Comments:

K7UT and NI7T operated using the UTAH DX ASSN Memorial call
Morley Naylor a silent key in 2003. We were at NI7T's QTH in Price  Utah.

Here in southeast Utah we had marginal propagation really could not operate two
radios until the 7th hour..20M was horrible here except at sunset...if 10M
opened we did not hear it...several local thunder storms added to the summer
QRN..but we had a great contest..thanks for all the Q's..Qsl to k7um address on
qrz.com...
73
mike ni7t