[3830] NAQP SSB WW4LL Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, fdennin@numail.org
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB WW4LL Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 21:12:29 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: WW4LL
Operator(s): WW4LL
Station: WW4LL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA

  160:    7     4
   80:   58    24
   40:  174    44
   20:  100    38
   15:   56    14
   10:   12     5
-------------------
Total:  407   129  Total Score = 52,503

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC #1

Comments:

Disappointing.  Extreme noise on 40, 80 and 160.  Stayed on 15 too long and
didn't move as much as I should have.  WL locked up once and had to reboot.
Got to get a decent receiving system up.  New SteppIRs worked well and got
excellent reports on them.  Didn't get my 80 meter loop back up and could have
really used it.  It was still fun on this shakedown cruise of the new station.
Ran SO1R as I had problems with cabeling or something on second radio and
couldn't get rig control or DVK to work.  Hope to get more of the bugs worked
out before next one.

Thanks to everyone who participated as it was still a lot of fun.

73'.....Fred WW4LL