[3830] NAQP CW K9NW(@K9UWA) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9nw@qth.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K9NW(@K9UWA) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 14:29:36 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: K9NW
Operator(s): K9NW
Station: K9UWA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IN

  160:   63    25
   80:  132    33
   40:  263    48
   20:  235    46
   15:   52    22
   10:   13    12
-------------------
Total:  758   186  Total Score = 140,988

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

One radio:  IC-765
A variety of antennas.

Rates were consistent throughout except for the 0500 hour.  I decided to take
my last 30 minute offtime at the end but it seemed like a lot of guys went off
at 0500 as the rate plummetted and huge gaps opened up on the bands.  Was
everyone back for the last 30 minutes?

A lot of mults were left on the table as I wasn't particularly aggressive in
moving guys around.

It's been many years since I put in more than a token appearance in the August
NAQP....I would guess early to mid-90s or so.  Nice to be back!

73, Mike K9NW