[3830] NAQP CW W9RE Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w9re@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W9RE Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 07:34:35 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: W9RE
Operator(s): W9RE
Station: W9RE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:  111    33
   80:  175    46
   40:  249    50
   20:  275    55
   15:   71    26
   10:   14     9
-------------------
Total:  895   219  Total Score = 194,910

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC #1

Comments:

Score down 30K from last year, q's close but mults down a somewhat.

Was hoping for a decent opening on 10 but it was pretty shot here. 15 played
for a short run but then went in the tank.  20 and 40 were about normal and
80/160 were noisier then normal. Used my 160 vertical array to copy west coast
stations on 80 (a first for me to do that).

Nice to hear some new calls come back for more fun.

Thanks for the moves, that makes this one different (no freq fights about
leaving a freq) make it easy.

Took off times during the 20, 21, 23 and 02z.

Had 3 hours over 100!