[3830] NewEngQP N4PN Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4pn@cox.net
Subject: [3830] NewEngQP N4PN Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 06:21:42 -0700
                    New England QSO Party

Call: N4PN
Operator(s): N4PN
Station: N4PN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Macon, GA

   80:     45        6
   40:     64       23
   20:     94      279
   15:      5        2
   10:      1        0
------------------------
Total:    209      310  Mults = 67  Total Score = 48,776

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

WOW! Fun times again as always in the NEQP. Condx were up and down on all bands
with slow QSB. Thanks for all of the activity.

Most contacts: Tom, K1KI-25, Brian, NJ1F-19, Bob, WA1Z-16, Dave, KD1EJ-14,
Ron & Raven, KB1LXV-11, Doug, K1DG/N1LI-7, K1EP-6, N1RR-5 and many others
with one or two. Dennis, NB1B won the PN-turn-the-dial-award for moving all
over the place for total of nine contacts - missed 10 SSB. Thanks also to
Dave, K1TTT and Norm, W1BYH for seven and eight contacts.

My score is way down from lasy year - 147 less Q's...LY 224/CW - TY 209/CW.
LY 442/SSB - TY 310. Mults were the same both years at 67. Score down by over
11K points.

Was down to two counties on Sunday afternoon...Franklin, MA and Bristol, RI.
Got W1ZPB on 20cw at 1736 utc for FRAMA - (workd him later on 40m)..leaving
BRIRI. Dave, KD1EJ was in NH about this time but said he was going down thru
MA and into RI late. I was begging on 14.282 for anyone in NE and Bill, W1ERV
was on his favorite frequency on 20m at 14.280 - got together for SWEEP at
1830
utc. Later got Dave, KD1EJ for insurance. I think I worked at least two
stations
in every county.

SUFMA (Boston) has been one to sweat out in the past-worked several there this
year. Waldo, ME was my last county in the past and no trouble this year with
several mobiles and WA8YIG for that one.

I know the weather was great up in NE this weekend. Not so good here with bad
lightning on Sunday afternoon forcing a shutdown for awhile. Again, thanks
to all of those that stayed home and those, facing high gas prices, that hit
the road. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you at Dayton or at some other
place/time one of these days.

73, Paul, N4PN