[3830] WPX SSB NA7XX(W0MU) SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0mu@w0mu.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB NA7XX(W0MU) SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 19:38:19 -0800
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: NA7XX
Operator(s): W0MU
Station: W0MU

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: MT

  160:    0
   20: 1180
   15:  328
   10:    3

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Interesting conditions from the North.  Was hoping for more on 40 and 75 but it
just never happened.  Nice Europe run on Sunday morning really helped.  Beat
last years score by about 400k.  15 opened on Sunday for another nice stateside
run and a couple of Europeans. Nice suprises of 9k2, AP2, 6w and others that
called me.  10m just would not open this far north.  It was very frustrating
watching the spots and not being able to hear a thing.

I am still amazed at what this small station is able to do.  4 ele SteppIr at
about 60ft/Cushcraft XM240 at 72 ft and an inverted V for 75 at about 55 ft.

The DX Engineering 4 square receiving array receives high marks again making the
low bands much more fun.

Thanks to all for the contacts!  Lots of multiple band Qso which was
appreciated.

73
W0MU