[3830] WPX SSB W7WHY SO(A)AB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB W7WHY SO(A)AB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 16:10:27 -0800
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: W7WHY
Operator(s): W7WHY
Station: W7WHY

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs):
Radios: SO2R

  160:    3

Boy, 200 Q's in a phone contest.  That the most I've made in a long time.

Was just test driving the new SO2R setup this weekend and it seems to be working
pretty well.  The DXD makes operating 2 radios a snap.  Still haven't figured
out how you guys listen to 2 radios at the same time.  Gets pretty confusing at
times.

Had a couple of stations try to say they had duped me when I knew that we hadn't
worked yet.  Still can't figure why some guys will waste so much time arguing
over working before when you can just work them and move on.  One guy said I
gave him number 719.  Be kinda hard when I only made 210 Q's.

Conditions seemed pretty good most of the time I was on.  Even managed some Q's
on 10 meters.  73 and see you all in the next one.
Tom W7WHY