[3830] ARRLDX SSB AD5VJ SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rtnmi@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB AD5VJ SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 16:15:35 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: AD5VJ
Operator(s): AD5VJ
Station: AD5VJ

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: Springtow, Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 16.15

  160:    0     0
   80:   19    14
   40:   38    27
   20:   38    26
   15:   54    31
   10:    6     4
-------------------
Total:  155   102  Total Score = 47,430

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

well, I didnt burn up the world but had a Very good time on this one.

Thanks to N1MM Logging program for a wonderful application, it makes things so
much easier to operate in the contests.

Thanks for everyone for the contacts, enjoyed making contacts with lots of new
countries.

Almost lost it last night when the connector came off of my Double Bazooka
Antenna and I had to go out at 2 CST in the morning to repair it, but repaired
it I did and on with the rest to make 4 JA contacts immedialty afterwards. Well
worth the effort with the flashlight Hi Hi

Thanks to ZK1JD for a great 30 minute QSO on 15 Meters after the contest.

73 to all
AD5VJ
BOB