[3830] UBA CW ON5ZO SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, franki@on5zo.be
Subject: [3830] UBA CW ON5ZO SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 00:10:27 -0800
                    UBA DX Contest, CW

Call: ON5ZO
Operator(s): ON5ZO
Station: ON5ZO

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:

   80:  259    39
   40:  262    40
   20:  358    45
   15:   83    21
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  963   146  Total Score = 358,138

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

A tough nut to crack - my goal and hope was 1000 QSO and 400k. I had counted on
150 QSOs on 15m with about 30 mults and even a handfull on 10m.
There you go: cycle 23 bails out on us. 15m was very weak and I dragged my
neighbour ON4AFU to 10m for one pathetic mult. I CQ'ed on 10m a couple of times
and heard a YL2 or LY2 coming back but not long enough to complete a QSO.

I took a very fast start with almost 400 QSO after 5 hours. Then the rate
collapsed and there is not enough activity to keep you awake on 40/80 at night.
Still good fun... Thanks to all for the QSOs, let's do it again in RDXC in a
couple of weeks!

- TS-850 + 1kW
- N1MMLogger
- KLM KT34XA