[3830] ARRLDX CW K2DM SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k2dm@att.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K2DM SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 05:43:28 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K2DM
Operator(s): K2DM
Station: K2DM

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: NNJ

  160:   51    37
   80:  202    57
   40:  600    78
   20:  918    85
   15:  393    67
   10:   11     8
-------------------
Total: 2175   332  Total Score = 2,166,329

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

All things being equal, I would have rather operated from the Caribbean.
Nonetheless, I hit this one a bit harder than usual.  Was hampered a bit by an
intermittent on the 160M antenna and a rotator (15/20) that would only rotate
between 60 and 150 degrees (if I had to choose a 90 degree range, that would be
it).
This was a good weekend to earn the coveted Worked All Briggs Brothers award.