[3830] RTTY WPX K0RC SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0rc@pclink.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX K0RC SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 09:16:29 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: K0RC
Operator(s): K0RC
Station: K0RC

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Minn
Operating Time (hrs): 21.5

   80:  121   298
   40:  146   400
   20:  205   297
   15:   49    84
   10:    0     0
-----------------
Total:  521  1079  Prefixes = 216  Total Score = 233,064

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

Kenwood TS-950SDX @ 100 Watts
HyGain TH-11 @ 22m
80m & 40m wires @ 15m

N1MM 6.2.2 + MMTTY

There were so many digital stations I needed to use my 250 Hz RX filters more
than ever. I see the contest exchanges have become very efficient as well,
especially appending the CQ to the end of the F3 confirmation screen. This
technique eliminates the need to wait through another F1 CQ transmission. My
rate hit 170/hr in the Last 10 meter a couple of times during strong runs. It
was a pleasant surprise to work some EU stations on 80m with only 100 Watts from
MN.

73 de Bob - K0RC