[3830] CQ160 CW IV3OWC Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW IV3OWC Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 06:13:25 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: IV3OWC
Operator(s): 9A1UN,9A5CW,9A8WW(S55M)
Station: IV3OWC

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: nr Udine

Total:  QSOs = 1500  State/Prov = 40  Countries = 84  Total Score = 1,054,000

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

Many thanks to our host Claudio iv3owc and his wife Luisa for the nice weekend.

Condx were vy good the first night with almost 800 qso till the morning. Good
rates kept up till the evening and than condx got worse and worse and it was
very hard pulling out qsos. 2nd night there was no sunrise peak so we didnt get
as many USA as the first night.
We used TS930s and Elecraft K2 radios (the K2 is a great CW radio!!) and
antennas were 4 sloping dipols from a 55M high tower, on RX we used also
330m long Beverage for USA, and 200m Beverage for JA.
Unfortunatly no oceania qsos this time but anyway the mult nr is quite good.
Tnx for the qsos and CU in arrl`s

73 9A1P team