[3830] ARRL 160 NA5Q M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 NA5Q M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 14:28:29 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: NA5Q
Operator(s): NA5Q, WA5TWL
Station: NA5Q

Class: M/S HP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 313  Sections = 65  Countries = 7  Total Score = 47,016

My first attempt at the ARRL 160m Contest CW. I won't have participate, but
John, WA5TWL wanted to do a M/S operation. I didn't think my attennas would be
good enough. Conditions for first 24 hours were good, last 24 hours terrible.
This is a good contest to enhance your CW skills. Glad I did it and will be back
next year. Only heard one other Louisiana station on the air. Thanks to ARRL for
sponsoring this nice contest.