[3830] CQWW CW VE7IN SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW VE7IN SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 12:14:39 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: VE7IN
Operator(s): VE7IN
Station: VE7IN

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: BC
Operating Time (hrs): 19.5

  160:    0
   80:    6     5        3
   40:   34    13       20
   20:   70    15       25
   15:   58    14       19
   10:   12     4        6
------------------------------

Club: British Columbia DX Club

Comments:

Probably my worst showing for the time spent, seems my head really wasn't in
this one. Annoyingly not getting a chance to find the problem with the 15/10
side mount indication didn't help a lot, didn't matter for SS, just point the
antennas East.

I even went out Saturday, to hopefully find just a bad connection(didn't think I
would), the day being one of those wonderful late Fall days. Taking the meter
with me up the tower to the rotator confirmed it's inside, since no
spare,decided to leave it for now, just would go by feel and occasionally run
outside to check actual direction(need to cut some branches, then could see it
from basement the window).

Pleased with getting through the pile ups for some of the mults, others sure
tough sometimes.

Since we are now close to the festive season a Merry Christmas and Happy New
Year to all.

 73

Earl VE7IN