[3830] SS SSB K7BG SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7bg@qsl.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K7BG SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 21:01:25 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K7BG
Operator(s): K7BG
Station: K7BG

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: MT
Operating Time (hrs):

Club: Northern Rockies DX Association

Comments:

Didn't plan on operating much, but couldn't help getting in the fray. There was
a bad car accident near my place (gravel road) with a half dozen of my son's and
daughter's high school friends involved so spent most of Saturday at the ER. As
of tonight (Sunday), three of them are still in the hospital, one in critical
condition.

Operated quite a bit Sunday. It was amazing how the rate went up once I decided
to turn on the amp!

Kudos to VE6EX and K7MM who let me tailgate on some needed mults at the end.
K7MM was doing a great job bringing some rag chewers into the contest from VE
land. Great patience Dan. I think you may have brought a new contester or two on
board!

Finally caught up with the big multi boys "down south" at NA7XX near the end.
Nice job guys.

73,
Matt--K7BG