[3830] SS CW WD4AHZ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW WD4AHZ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 05:52:20 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: WD4AHZ
Operator(s): WD4AHZ
Station: WD4AHZ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WCF

   80:    1

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Had several good runs ... and other times were agonizingly slow.  A "not so
good" low band antenna and a nagging TVI problem I haven't been able to narrow
down, sort of took the wind out of my sails.

VY1JA was loud on 15, and was an easy grab just over an hour in on Saturday.
Last 2 for the "sweep" were AK and PAC, which I found within a half-hour of each
other on 15 late Sunday afternoon.