[3830] CaQP W6AMM(ND2T) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, berson@anagram.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP W6AMM(ND2T) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 16:15:51 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: W6AMM
Operator(s): ND2T
Station: ND2T

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SCLA

  160:   15      4
   80:   84      7
   40:   37     24
   20:  142    194
   15:   34     10
--------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

This contest brings out the best in operators. K6III and K4BAI deserve special
mention in this regard. Thank you.

Good rates on 20M. The meanest pileup CW there had K3WW and K3TW in it
simultaneously.

The new computer dedicated to radio control and logging worked FB on this trial
run. But the UPS is RF-sensitive on 40M, and the 80M system won't take more than
~400W without faulting the amplifier. Hmmm. Maybe it comes from the UK.

My Very Good Excuse for generating only a part-time effort took me out of the
chair (mostly) from 22Z to 20Z. It only happened once; there'll be another CQP
real soon. See you next year.