[3830] SAC SSB ES5TV SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SAC SSB ES5TV SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 23:26:14 -0700
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, SSB

Call: ES5TV
Operator(s): ES5TV
Station: ES5TV

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Jogeva
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

   80:  133    32
   40:  144    36
   20:  125    35
   15:   68    27
   10:   51    25
-------------------
Total:  521   155  Total Score = 80,135

Club: Tartu Contest Team

Comments:

Suprisingly identical result to last year. It was a great contest to test newly
setup station in the new shack and SO2R automation. QSOs are evenly split
between 2 radios. Glad to be the only contact on 10m for several stations:)
Those were hard ones. Special thanks to OH1F for not giving up and making it at
abt 5th or 6th try with their LP setup. It took awhile to convince some stations
that it is worth going and trying on 10:)

Conditions seemed to be quite good to US on 20 and 15m and this is one of those
very few times that it does not make you happy to be strong over there. Got
several guys breaking in saying "You're 30 over in Michigan..." Well, I felt bad
to not be able to work them...

Big thanks also to those casual ops who QSYed generously even to make it a 5
band sweep just saying every time "Call me after 3 minutes as I have to go
outside and change the antenna!" Very nice of you. OH1WZ was very kind not
having 40m antenna he still tried to load every piece of wire in the station to
be able to get something out and we finally made it with some of the upper band
quad I guess:)

73 and hope to see all the sprinters in EU Sprint this Saturday!
ES5TV