[3830] N4ZR CW Sprint results

To: 3830@contesting.com, pvrc@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [3830] N4ZR CW Sprint results
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 07:35:21 -0400
223 QSOs x 39 Sections = 8,697 points

My first LP sprint, and I wanted badly to break 10K points, but it wasn't to
be.  Never heard MD, WV, DE, OH, RI, KY, or VT.  On each band, things seemed to
dry up severely before they should have -- maybe casual participants were
scared off by the flare earlier in the day, though I didn't think conditions
were bad during the contest.  20 did close completely before the end, which I
think is unusual.

New auto antenna switch worked flawlessly, but I need to get the low 40 and 80
antennas back up.

73, Pete N4ZR

Mark 5 - 100w SO1R
20 - Stacked C-3S at 97 and 69 feet