[3830] NAQP SSB W9RE Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w9re@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB W9RE Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 13:37:18 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: W9RE
Operator(s): W9RE
Station: W9RE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   72    30
   80:  208    51
   40:  291    52
   20:  246    39
   15:   23     7
   10:    5     3
-------------------
Total:  845   182  Total Score = 151,788

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC #2

Comments:

Contest started with very high qrn levels on the high bands due to a storm about
30 miles away, luckily it never got closer and I never had to shut down but the
high levels limited scatter q's and mults.  At about 2200z I only had a couple
hundred q's, not even 90 mults and 30,000 points and was thinking of quiting
because it was painful, glad I stuck it out because rates on 40 and 80 really
picked up about 0000z.

Lot's of newcomers to work, tried to welcome them and encourage them to come
back again and work me on another band.

Thanks for all the moves with out them my mult would have really been low.

15 was only open to CA and AZ from here, tried moving a UT with no luck.

Nice going to K7RL with a terrific mult!

Thanks for all the q's and fun!