[3830] IARU K0TG(@W0AIH) SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0tg@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] IARU K0TG(@W0AIH) SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 22:39:56 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: K0TG
Operator(s): K0TG
Station: W0AIH

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   35      0     10
   80:  116      0     13
   40:  214      0     39
   20:  195    158     41
   15:   63     40     29
   10:   14     25     15
---------------------------
Total:  637    223    147  Total Score = 408,073

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Team:

Comments:

Had a great time at a great station.  Thanks to Paul (W0AIH) for letting me use
it!  It is sure different operating from there as a SO.  The station is set-up
for  Mulit-op and it is very difficult to convert it to one operating position.
So I just moved from station to station as I switched bands.  It takes a little
longer to switch between any band annd 20 thtough.  The 20 metere shack is up
the hill.  It is a good way to stretch the legs though.  :)

I probably spent to much time working new ones and should have kept to the
contest a bit more.  But just had a blast!

There seemed to be a LOT of PY activity.  Good to see!  The first one in the log
happend to be PP2WRTC.

See you in Brazil next year.  My Wife and I were just down there last month and
are ready to go back!  WRTC is our ticket back!

73, John  K0TG