[3830] IARU EA8/OH4NL(OH2BYS) SO SSB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU EA8/OH4NL(OH2BYS) SO SSB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 11:10:16 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: EA8/OH4NL
Operator(s): OH2BYS
Station: EA8/OH4NL

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH: Galdar

  160:           11    10
   80:          136    40
   40:          212    42
   20:          724    71
   15:          607    60
   10:          566    51
---------------------------
Total:   0     2256   274  Total Score = 2,910,976

Club: Contest Club Finland

Team:

Comments:

Before the contest many many problems (broken antennas, broken amplifier, broken
rotator, local police, not enough time to rise all antennas...)
In the contest much better, only losed autotuner of the rig reducing power
even 50%. My strategy did not work. Normally in mixed-mode you have statios
enough also on the 2nd day, on SSB-mode not. Now I know the solution, maybe use
it next year... Thank you for everybody